for me

Monday, January 24, 2005

Renewed everyday? I would want to.

So yesterday went to do cip. Learned alot. Apparently.. foriegn workers donate more than Singaporeans? Why? It puzzled me for such a long time. Until it dawned on me while talking to Lang, Singaporean are just not appreciative. Those domestic workers come from humble background, we singaporean on the whole are quite well to do. I guess we never can feel how it is to be poor and suffer.

The same could apply to many other situation... For example buying of branded stuff.. I myself is definitely one of them, it just seems so normal for parents to get for their kids what they want. but.. stop stop.. think. Is that luxary item that necessary, is it a must for them to get it for you? Isnt't their job just to provide for ur necessity and.. emotional support.. Will that item really help you bond closer with ur parents... ....


Went to church that day, it was quite a meaningful message. Talking about God renewing your life everyday.. Imaging everyday you wake up, with new hope, forgiven of all ur misdoing, misdoing all forgotten, shame hurt all healed? New challenges? Isn't it all so good? so wonderful? so SHIOK??

So.. to start off.. Remove all ur hatred and anger before u sleep.. wake to a brand new start..

Touch me with your healing hands. Release me from my past. Wash me from within........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home